Thursday, February 24, 2011

Here We Go!

Well, the on-line application went live about three minutes ago.   Bodybuilder Hubby's contest is officially open for competitors.

I'll admit that for some reason I'm feeling a little nervous.  I've spent the morning feeling frantic, alternately trying to go over the last-minute checklist for the application and updating the contest website with the new info and links while also trying to keep my kids well enough entertained that they'd give me more than two minutes at a time to concentrate on what I was doing.  Thank goodness for Netflix Instant Streaming and endless episodes of "Go, Diego, Go!"

But now the application is live.  We'll have a pretty good idea soon if all the work we've put in will pay off.  And, really, there's no doubt in my mind that it will. 

This year's contest will be the best one yet.  Hopefully it will also have a record number of competitors.  We're ready. 

Time to start working on t-shirt designs...

No comments:

Post a Comment