Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pro Men

As I type this (12:30pm on Saturday), the Pro Men’s Bodybuilding class in on stage being judged.
I’m on duty at the ticket table, but I’ve managed to stick my head in the auditorium a couple times.
Those guys look absolutely amazing.
These are the guys Bodybuilder Hubby would normally compete against.  But he’s not onstage today because he’s running the show.  This means he picks the judges, and you can image how it would go over if the guy who picks the judges got on stage…  Gee, I wonder who would win.  (Or how many people would complain if he did win, even if he deserved it…)
But if he were on stage right now, I would be an absolute nervous wreck.  It’s a huge group of guys – 12 Pro Men.   And, looking at that group, I have no idea who will win.  They look amazing.
There’s a guy whose legs look like they are carved out of bronze – just ridiculously good.  But his abs aren’t the best up there.  There’s another guy who has is really ripped, but has sort of smallish calves.  The judges split the group into two, which usually means top half and bottom half, except that one of the guys they put in the group I thought might be bottom half looks really, really good from where I’m standing, so who knows.
There certainly are several who I think could win.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment