Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th - Our Lucky Day!

Happy Friday the 13th!

Friday the 13th is a lucky day in our family. I met Bodybuilder Hubby on a Friday the 13th!

It was December, 15 years ago. I had to go to a Christmas party for my job, but was planning to leave as soon as possible to get to another party with friends.

But when I got to that first party, there was this cute guy there. He was with a friend of his - the guy who had first introduced him to the world of competitive bodybuilding.

I sat near them during dinner and had a chance to start chatting with Cute Guy. I thought that maybe, just maybe, he was interested in me, so I took my paper plate to the trash to see if he would follow me. He did.

Yeah!

I never did make it to the other party.

But I did get to marry Cute Guy seven months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment